Our company is expanding rapidly and we are constantly seeking talents to join our team. If you are hardworking and would like to join a nimble team full of passionate professionals, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate your interest in our company.
- Maintain records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions; ensure legal requirements compliance.
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Accounts Payable: prepare timely payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Accounts Receivable: communicate with sales team about outstanding accounts and overdue balances.
- Customer Service: greet and prepare packing slips for customers; match pickup items with each PO/invoice; instruct pickup areas.
- Establish and maintain accounting policies and procedures.
- Balance general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintain historical records by filing documents.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports (income, balance sheet, and cash flow) by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Comply with federal, provincial, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintain financial security by following internal controls.
- Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as requested.
- Bachelor’s or College diploma in accounting.
- At least one year of accounting and bookkeeping experience.
- Eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship (work visa, PR, citizen).
- Bilingual: able to communicate financial information in English and Mandarin.
- Timeliness: complete tasks on time and respond to urgent requests promptly.
- Experience with QuickBooks and MS Office Suite.
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Commensurate with experience
- Annual bonus and profit sharing
- Snacks, company luncheons, and tours
- Monday - Friday: flexible hours (8 hours)